- The HP Warranty promotion is valid on new purchases of qualifying HP Notebooks, Desktops & All-in-One PC’s when bought with the corresponding 3 Year Extension Warranty Care Pack (“Qualifying Products”) made during the promotional period 1st July 2016 and the 30th September 2016. Purchases must be made at the same time and appear on the same invoice.
- The promotion is open to end user customers based in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland only. This offer is not open to employees of Hewlett Packard (HP), their agents, wholesalers, resellers, retail staff, retailers, participating stockists or anyone connected with the promotion. Registrations and claims must be submitted by the end user customer only.
- Participants are eligible to claim one refund per qualifying purchase registered. There is a maximum of thirty (30) registrations per customer during the promotional period.
- This offer may not be combined with any other HP Care Pack Warranty promotion.
- The registration form can be found on this promotional website and must be completed no later than 60 days from the date of confirmation that your HP Care Pack has been activated.
- Participants are required to upload proof of purchase in the form of a sales invoice or receipt clearly detailing the purchase of the qualifying product, the purchase date, purchase price and reseller name. Particpants are also required to upload confirmation that the HP Care Pack has been activated in the form of an actication certificate.
- Registrations will be screened to ensure that all information provided meets with the Terms & Conditions of the promotion. The outcome of your registration will be communicated to you within five (5) working days.
- Provided there have been no service event claims made against the warranty prior to the expiry date, you will be entitled to claim the cost of the warranty back. A service event is defined as any event where the end user customer utilises the extended warranty in order to have an issue resolved.
- Claims for a Cash refund must be submitted within 30 days following the expiry date of the Care Pack extended warranty.
- Provided that the terms and conditions of this promotion have been met, a payment for the relevant amount will be paid to you by bank transfer within 21 days from validation of your claim.
- This offer is not transferrable to another individual or business; claims will only be accepted if they are made by the original purchaser.
- If you return your qualifying product you will be disqualified from participating in the promotion.
- HP reserves the right to change “Qualifying Products” during the promotional period.
- HP reserves the right to closely monitor usage of the promotional website, including users’ IP addresses, so that we may identify misuse, and disqualify applications
- HP is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind to the extent that this prevents the participant from or otherwise obstructs him/her in participating in the promotion.
- If a claim is refused because the terms of the offer have not been met, the promoter's decision is final. HP reserves the right to withdraw, amend or terminate the promotion without notice.
Address for correspondence is HP Education Carepack, PO Box 487, Gateshead,NE8 9BQ
Promoter: HP Inc UK Limited, Amen Corner, Cain Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 1HN
(Please do not send any applications or promotion-related correspondence to this address) acting through its Partners Opia Ltd (customer support, program administration and payments). Email address for correspondence is email@example.com.